Thursday, July 30, 2015

Day 98 - Sun Salutations


I'm 25 weeks along and FINALLY have a bit of a belly to show. I feel like my body has changed massively in the last few weeks, even though I haven't "popped" yet and have yet to have a stranger comment on my pregnancy. Our little one (we call her "Little Foot") has been kicking a lot, and supposedly these next couple weeks are supposed to be her most active time. She is big enough to make her presence known, but not so crowded that she can't still enjoy some freedom to move around. 

I took this picture in an attempt to capture my post-yoga glow. The lighting is a bit wonky, so I ended up with more glow than maybe I wanted, but I am grateful that I am 25 weeks and can still complete an hour of yoga (with modifications). Sun salutations are getting harder (planks!), and with my center of gravity always changing, balancing postures are starting to require more concentration. 

Here's what I'm loving today - this prenatal yoga video from www.DoYogaWithMe.com:

No comments: